Buy now, pay later.....Up to 12 weeks interest free payments
How does it work? The Rainbow Nation Payment Plan is a very popular payment scheme, allowing you to reserve products with a small deposit, and spread the remaining cost over 12 weeks.
- Shop online as normal, add code 'PPLAN12' into discount box, then on checkout select your desired payment option to pay your deposit.
- We will set you up a PayPal invoice to pay the plan balance. Please note that if your deposit is below the free delivery threshold, this postage charge will be automatically added to your order. However we will adjust this where the total plan value is above the threshold amount.
- Pay the balance as and when you wish, up to the 12 week deadline, and when fully paid your order is posted.
- Approximately 1-2 weeks before your final payment is due we will send out an invoice reminder, helping you to keep up with your plan.
- Your PayPal invoice number is also your order number, for easy tracking on your website account, or for use in communication.
- Unfortunately payment plan account payments cannot be linked to the loyalty scheme, as the payment is not taken through the website. If you wish to use points already on your account please add a note on your order to adjust your forward invoice.
Easy Payment Plan Terms & Conditions
- It is important to recognise that by entering the code 'PPLAN12', you confirm that you have read the terms and conditions of the scheme fully, and that your deposit may be non-refundable.
- The deposit must be made within 24 hours of receiving your invoice. Should this not happen, your order will be cancelled, and items returned to sale.
- Payment Plans must be settled within 12 weeks of the original order, and a customer is allowed a maximum of 2 plans running concurrently.
- You can cancel your plan with us for a full refund within the 14 day cooling off period (just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of placing your order) This is the only instance in which the deposit will be refunded.
- If you cancel your order (after the 14 day cooling off period) or default on payments you will lose your 20% deposit on all items cancelled/defaulted, and stock will go back on sale. Any postage fees will be added to your account for use on your next order.
- It is important to note that once a payment plan is started then the cost of the goods are fixed at that point and cannot be reduced at a future time in line with any sale or discount offer.
- Once items have been reserved you may not change them for other items.
- If you have a problem making a payment please contact us (it is important to communicate), We are very understanding and will always try and resolve any issues.
- If you wish to return any items from your payment plan after delivery, you can do so following our usual return or exchange policy. However please note that any returned items requiring a refund will be subject to the deduction of their portion of the 20% non refundable deposit payment as a restocking fee. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If we have to cancel a plan as a result of non payment, we will not allow another plan to be started at any time.