Buy now, pay later.....Up to 12 weeks interest free payments
How does it work? The Rainbow Nation Payment Plan is a very popular payment scheme, allowing you to reserve products with a small deposit, and spread the remaining cost over up to 12 weeks.
We have 2 plan options:
- 4 week payday plan - To secure items for a short period only, with a 10% deposit.
- 12 week plan - To secure items over a longer period up to 12 weeks, with a 20% deposit.
How to set up, and operate your plan:
- Shop online as normal, add code 'PPLAN4' for a 4 week payday plan, or 'PPLAN12' for a 12 week plan, then on checkout select your desired payment option to pay your deposit.
- We will set you up a PayPal invoice to pay the plan balance, and send it to you via your registered email. Please note that if your deposit is below the free delivery threshold, a postage charge will be automatically added to your order. We will manually adjust this payment, where the total plan value is above the free delivery threshold.
- Your PayPal invoice number will match your order number, for easy tracking on your website account.
- Approximately 1-2 weeks before your final payment is due we will send out an invoice reminder, helping you to keep up with your plan.
- Pay the balance as and when you wish, up to the deadline date shown on your invoice, and when fully paid your order will be posted.
Easy Payment Plan Terms & Conditions
It is important to recognise that by entering the code 'PPLAN4' or 'PPLAN12', you confirm that you have read the terms and conditions of the scheme fully, and that you understand that your deposit may be non-refundable.
- To secure your order, a deposit must be made at the time of ordering, or within 24 hours of receiving your invoice. Orders without a deposit will be cancelled.
- Payment Plans must be settled within 4 or 12 weeks of the original order date, and a maximum of 2 plans running concurrently are allowed.
- You can cancel all/part of your plan for a full refund within the 14 day cooling off period (just email us at email@example.com within 14 days of placing your order) This is the only instance in which the deposit will be refunded.
- If you cancel all/part of your order after the 14 day cooling off period, or default on payments, you will lose your full deposit on all items cancelled/defaulted. Any postage fees will be credited to your website account for use on your next order.
- It is important to note that the cost of goods are fixed at that point of ordering, and cannot be reduced at a future time in line with any sale or discount offer.
- Once items have been reserved you may not change them for other items.
- If you have a problem making a payment please contact us. We are very understanding and will always try and resolve any issues.
- If you wish to return any items from your payment plan after delivery, you can do so following our usual return or exchange policy. Refunds will be subject to the deduction of their portion of the deposit payment as a restocking fee. If an exchange is requested 100% of the item value will be considered. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If we have to cancel a plan as a result of non payment, we will not allow another plan to be started at any time, and any paid deposit will be retained.
- Unfortunately payment plan account payments cannot be linked to the loyalty scheme, as the payment is not taken through the website. Plans also cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- We work hard to keep track of all our plans, but to prevent any delay in posting your order we reccomend that you let us know when your plan is fully paid, either by email, text, or message.