Shepherd Gate Clock T-Shirt
This Shepherd Gate Clock t-shirt, created in collaboration with Royal Museums Greenwich, is a t-shirt with a story to tell. Did you know that the Shepherd Gate Clock was the first clock to show Greenwich Mean Time to the public. Distinctively split into 24 hours, this clock was an integral part of standardising time, needed for the arrival of the railway. You can visit this famous piece of engineering in Greenwich, London. Wear with leggings for ultimate style and comfort. Featuring a coconut button shoulder opening up to and including size 3 years.
• Shepherd Gate Clock placement print
• Short sleeved
• Round neck
• Coconut button shoulder opening up to and including size 3 years
• Designed in collaboration with Royal Museums Greenwich
• Single jersey slub fabric
• 100% organic cotton
• Certified by Control Union to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
• Machine washable at 40 degrees, or at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.