Nimbus Snow Coat
Our fabulous rainbow nimbus coat is a great little piece of outerwear that has all the features to make this a special yet practical garment for the colder months. With a 'snow skirt' which offers extra cosiness and protection and is particularly useful for skiing. The contrast navy fleece lining the hood provides additional warmth and with an outer fabric made partly from post-consumer drinking bottles, it's doing its bit for the planet too!
• Bright rainbow stripe design
• Zipped sleeve ski pass pocket and snow skirt (Example shown in final image)
• Waterproof up to 5,000 mm and windproof / fully taped seams
• Storm cuffs
• Hooded with hood stand collar
• Zip front pockets
• Fleece lined hood
• Breathability of 3,000 g/m2/24h
• Matching items available
• Taslan outer with waterproof coating and fleece lining
• Outer: 100% polyester (30% recycled)
• Wadding and lining: 100% polyester
• Made in China
• Machine washable at 30 degrees
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.