Henry Raglan Top - Deer
Little ones will love this Frugi Grey Marl Deer Henry Raglan Top for babies and toddlers. This Frugi organic cotton top has a grey marl body with red raglan sleeves, and colourful applique of a curious deer.
Snaps at the front make for easy dressing. Ethically made with organic cotton, this long-sleeved top is soft, kind on delicate skin and eczema-friendly too. Team up with comfy bottoms for a stylish eco outfit from Babipur.
Ethically made with GOTS organic cotton under fair trade conditions, Frugi children's clothes are a hit with green parents who want to buy natural, sustainable kids' clothing that's a little bit different to what you will find on the high street. Bright and colourful with super ethics, embrace the ethical fashion revolution with Frugi.
- Made from Organic Cotton Interlock
- Front popper buttons for quick and easy dressing
- Fun applique
- Ethically made under Fair Trade conditions
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.