Buy now,pay later.....Up to 12 weeks interest free payments
How does it work? The Rainbow Nation Clothing Payment Plan is a very popular payment scheme that we have been offering our customers; It allows you to reserve any number of products you want to buy by paying a small deposit, and you can then spread the cost of your purchase over 12 weeks.
- Shop online as normal, then on checkout please add PAYMENTPLAN into the promo code box. This will reduce your payment request to 20%, for a non refundable deposit, plus your postage fee.
- We will send you an order confirmation email, and within 24 hours will set you up a PayPal invoice to pay the rest of the plan. (Please note your items are secured at this point.)
- You are able to pay the balance as and when you wish, up to the 12 week deadline, and when your order is fully paid, we will deliver it!
- Approximately 1-2 weeks before your final payment is due we will send out an invoice reminder - THIS IS NOT A DEMAND TO PAY, but just a way for you to keep up to date with your plan.
- Your PayPal invoice number is also your order number, for easy tracking on your website account, or for use in communication.
- Unfortunately payment plans cannot be linked to the loyalty scheme fully, as most of the payments are not taken through the website. If you wish to use points already on your account please pay your deposit, as explained above, and contact us to adjust your forward invoice. Points will only be earned against deposit payments for a completed payment plan.
Easy Payment Plan Terms & Conditions
- It is important to recognise that by adding the PAYMENT PLAN code to your order, you confirm that you have read the terms and conditions of the scheme fully, and that your deposit may be non-refundable.
- The deposit must be made at the time of ordering. Should this not happen, your order will be cancelled, and items returned to sale.
- Payment Plans must be settled within 12 weeks of the original order.
- You can cancel your plan with us for a full refund within the 14 day cooling off period (just email us at email@example.com within 14 days of placing your order) This is the only instance in which the deposit will be refunded.
- If you cancel your order (after the cooling off period) or default on payments you will lose your 20% deposit and stock will go back on sale. The postage fees will be added to your account for use on your next order.
- It is important to note that once a payment plan is started then the cost of the goods are fixed at that point and cannot be reduced at a future time in line with any sale or discount offer.
- Once items have been reserved you may not change them for other items.
- If you have a problem making a payment please contact us (it is important to communicate), We are very understanding and will always try and resolve any issues.
- If you wish to return any items from your payment plan after delivery, you can do so following our usual return or exchange policy. However please note that any returned items requiring a refund will be subject to the deduction of the 20% non refundable deposit payment. Your statutory rights are not affected.